These units are used to transport bundled sugar cane to the mills and are designed with skeletal bunk uprights and spiller bars with chains for tipping the cane.
- Spiller bars and chains to suit sugar mill high lift cranes
- Rubber mounted headboards
- DOMEX™ 550 skeletal bunks
These units are used to transport chopped sugar cane to the mills and are designed as enclosed bodies with spiller bars and chains or bottom chains and tipping A-frame for tipping the cane.
- Side spiller bars to suit sugar mill high lift cranes
- Heavy duty tipping A-frames
- Perforated plate for bin construction
Our interlink bottom dumpers are volume tankers used to transport refined sugar and are designed with bottom sluice doors for offloading.
Tri-axle front link and rear semi trailer
Pneumatic operated bottom sluice doors offloading.
Manual sliding roof for top loading
These tankers are used to transport the by-product of the refinement of sugar – molasses. They are manufactured as tridem semi-trailers with cylindrical shells.
25000L – 30000L
- 3CR12 cylindrical shell
- Rubber mounted pedestals
- Large 250mm rear discharge
These bodies are used to transport timber logs and are designed with skeletal uprights made in either aluminium or DOMEX™. Uprights are spaced according to timber log lengths.
- Aluminium or DOMEX™ uprights
- Heavy duty steel bolsters.
- Rubber mounted heavy duty headboard
Grain bodies are traditionally high sided drop sides, or fixed side bodies with built in sluice gates for gravity discharge. These bodies can also be side tipping as an added feature.
- Pressed up sub-frame and cross members
- Mild steel / S355JR / Corten A or MC550 deck plate material.
- Drop sides/fixed sides with sluice gates.
Our livestock bodies are slatted bodies used to transport chickens, cattle, sheep or pigs. We custom design our bodies and trailers according to our client’s needs.
- Pressed up slatted sides
- Corten or 3CR12 decks.
- Custom designs to suit.
These tractor drawn pup trailers are used to gravity spray pesticides on crops. The trailer has 2 tanks which separate the chemicals from the water and can be manually mixed.
Option of passenger crew cab
Hydraulically braked axles
Manual mixing of chemicals with water.