Here at Transpec, we strive to be unique in our business dealings – providing a diverse range of transport products that are otherwise not available, or are hard to come by. We are your one-stop shop!
Some of our other key company transport product strengths include:
- Customisation of products to suit customer needs.
- Industry experience of over 30 years.
- A family owned and managed business.
- A great market reputation nationally and internationally.
Our production and engineering information:
Situated at 1 Alexander Road, a 28000m² site with 8500m² production area under roof. Our facility boasts:-
- 10 overhead gantry cranes
- 5 guillotines (up to 6m in length)
- 5 press brakes (up to 8m in length)
- 5 spray booths
- 3 enclosed spray booths with extraction
- A sand blasting and primer bay for material prep
- On site paint mixing facility
Our experienced technical department comprise of 2 engineers and 3 designers, using state of the art 3D CAD software.
Transpec also has an associated company, Cutting Edge Technologies, who boast three 5kw laser cutting machines and a 3m press brake. CET supply all of our profile components. This means that we are fully equipped to meet all of your precision transport product requirements.
Fernando Goncalves – Managing Director
Rowan Alford – Financial Director
Clint Alford – Procurement Director
Greg Reeve – Head Engineer, Technical Sales
Deon Mulder – Engineering, Sales and Compliance
Craig Tyson – Trailer Specialist, Technical Sales
Kerry Gilder – Sales
Bernard Ayling – Workshop Manager